Become a force to be reckoned with in Bullet Force! It's an awesome first-person shooter game that will let you go into battle against soldiers, snipers, and other fearless combat veterans.
Will you be able to hold your own in this multiplayer game? The other gamers will show you no mercy. Join a match and team up with a squad in a prison, the rooftops of a city, the inside of an office building, and more.
You’ll need to hunt down and eliminate your enemies with everything from sniper rifles and machine guns to grenades and pistols. Fight your way to the top of the leaderboard, earn tons of silver, and prove you've got what it takes to become an elite warrior.
How to Play Bullet Force?
Bullet Force is a thrilling action game where you team up with other players in a series of fights to the finish. Join a match and see if you can wipe out all of your enemies on the other squad.
- PRESS W, A, S, or D to walk or run.
- PRESS THE SPACEBAR to jump.
- PRESS R to reload.
- PRESS C to crouch.
- PRESS G to toss a grenade.
- PRESS 2 to change your weapon.
- PRESS ENTER to respawn.
- USE THE MOUSE to aim your weapon.
- LEFT CLICK to shoot.
What are the Tips and Tricks for Bullet Force?
- Memorize the layouts of the maps to look for hiding places and great spots to launch an assault.
- Customize your loadouts so you have the ideal weapons, features, and more.
- Use the UAV to your advantage. It will show you where all the players are on the map for 20 seconds.
- There's also the Counter-UAV which can be used to block other players' UAV abilities.
Looking for more online shooting games or war games? Try these ones!
- Combat Reloaded
- Subway Clash 3D
- Total Front
- Pixel Gun Apocalypse 3
- Miami Crime Simulator 3D
Who Developed Bullet Force?
Bullet Force was designed by Blayze Games, a game development company based in Utah.
Can I Play Bullet Force on Mobile?
Bullet Force is also available on the Apple App Store or you can get it on Google Play.